Monday 15 October 2012

Day 2: failed already

So today began really well - I had a chocolate milkshake for breakfast and a soup for lunch at 12pm.

Then I locked myself out of the house (doh!) with no packs no water and just £5. So I bought a slim fast shake, pack of chicken and an Atkins chocolate bar. Bad bad bad but better than the macdonalds I wanted!

I'm not sure how this will affect my weight loss but I'm sure it will. Slim fast is really sweet and not very nutritious - a poor substitute for my packs. The chicken was my attempt at nutrition and it's free on slimming workd so it has to be good for me right?

So lesson learnt, get organised! Without organisation I could fall into this trap again, as whilst hungry we are most vulnerable to making bag choices.

So far so good, no major temptations yet - I'm dreading a work party or cakes for an occasion.  Hopefully I will be so far in that I won't want to give in early.

No comments:

Post a Comment