Wednesday 17 October 2012

Day 4: starving.

Ok so this diet is not easy. You don't suddenly stop wanting food, you don't suddenly stop craving chocolate, but you do start to think.

I've mostly been thinking about junk food. Chocolate, crisps, sweets but not meals, not fruit and definitely not vegetables. I think that says a lot about my diet and how poor it is. Hopefully these cravings will subside soon as last night I went to bed at 9pm (hence no blog post), you can't crave in your sleep right? Wrong. I dreamt about all you can eat chinese!

My plan this evening is to see if I'm in ketosis yet, this would be good as the hunger pangs will subside and I will start to feel much better.

On a good note, the packs are getting better - strawberry isn't too bad, plain porridge is palatable and pasta carbonara is yummy! (closest one to real food!).

Wish me luck for tomorrow - pub quiz and 2 for £7 meals. How can one resist adding to their bulk for just £3.50?

No comments:

Post a Comment