Sunday 21 October 2012

Day 8: back on track!

21/10/2012 15st 12lb
Weigh in day was yesterday but we went to Thorpe Park fright night so missed out on posting my news - 10lb loss this week! Amazing and really cemented my commitment - until I faced the Pizza Hut buffet. I succumbed to several slices of pizza and diet coke. The worst thing is I don't feel guilty - I enjoyed it, like it was a mini (ironic) celebration.

So I woke up this morning with a food hangover and ever since I've been on the bandwagon and therefore starving. It takes three to five days to reach ketosis, which is a very long time when you're hungry. However I am determined this week will be 100% with no pitfalls. My plan is to work/do my hair/have a bath/go to the gym if I'm craving something, then really immerse myself in the first 4 week counselling course; "awareness".

This diet is hard work - watch this space as I just know there's a long journey to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment